Read Park Offers 4 Star,
self-catering holiday accommodation located in the village of Galbally,
approximately 5 minutes walk from the village square, pubs, local shops and
Co Limerick is on the Limerick/Tipperary county border, approximately 8 miles
from Tipperary Town, near the scenic Glen of Aherlow, and sheltering in the
shadow of the Galty Mountains Range. Limerick and Cork cities are under 1
hours drive away, and make a great day out for shopping, restaurants and
- Clean, Modern accomodation in
- Scenic Country Area, beautiful views, historic
sites, mountains and lakes nearby
- 3 pubs within walking distance (5 mins)
- Towels and linen supplied
- All amenities: washing machine, dishwasher, microwave,
central heating, TV with DVD, Sky Channels, Stereo, fridge, cooker & hob
- Decking Area with furniture
- Attractive private garden
- Central location for walks, cycling, golf, lakes and mountains
- Lots of great activities for all
tastes & budgets
- Nearest towns Tipperary and Mitchelstown, 15 mins by car.
- Travel cot, baby bedding, plus
high chair available free of charge.
Terms Specific to this property
- Minimum length of stay is 2 nights
- Max occupancy 4 persons and 1 baby
day cancellation policy – if cancelled
outside 30 days- no penalty.
30 days – change of dates only permitted
road parking is always available and free
is free- but signal cannot be guaranteed (rural setting)
parties /hens/stags as property is next door to our own house.
included subject to fair usage levels.
waiver to be signed on arrival – no security deposit necessary.